SLADANA MILOJEV

 Finally, I’m a huge fan of Apple’s $299 Magic Keyboard. I know it’s expensive, but it allows you to turn the iPad Air into a more traditional laptop-like computer. I love sitting on the couch at night and browsing the web with a keyboard and trackpad, texting with friends or working on a story. I still turn to my Mac when I need to run lots of windowed apps for work, but the iPad Air is a great secondary computer. You might also consider the $129 Apple Pencil, which charges with magnets on the side of the iPad Air. It’s one of those things that’s convenient to have when you need it, like for signing documents on the go. Others may find it more useful for finely tuning photos and videos, drawing or taking notes, but I rarely use it for that.

 This section contains background information on how Conservation Practices affect resource concerns in the state. Our Service Desk is located in the Hammermill Building; additional help desks are located in the Burke Center and Lilley Library. To view the hours of operation for all Service and Help Desks, visit Help Desks. You may also contact us by email (BDIThelp@psu.edu) and phone (814-217-4357). Or, request assistance via an IT Ticket. Getting your technology connected and set up can be a challenging process during move-in weekend. Our Residence Hall Network Technicians (ResTechs) are available to help. See your Welcome Week schedule of events for ResTech support times and locations.

Sladana Milojev 1000 Dolar

 The screen might be too small for some people who have gotten used to massive screens. I use a 32-inch Dell UltraSharp widescreen curved monitor at work. The Studio Display looked small when I first plugged it in, and I found myself missing the curve on my work monitor. But there aren’t many options if you need the 5K resolution. The $1,299 5K LG Ultrafine — now discontinued at Apple stores — is $300 less. It’s the same size and resolution, but it’s not made by Apple and the speakers and webcam are worse.

Post a Comment

0 Comments